FULTON, Mo. - Two brothers reunite Monday after being separated more than a half century ago.
It was the first time the two had seen each other since adoption broke them apart as children in Germany. Robert Olson now lives in Fulton. His brother, Steve Radliff, lives in San Antonio.
Originally known as the Riegelmann brothers, they admit living very similar lives despite being separated for so long. On more than one occasion, the two actually could have crossed paths, specifically in their days serving in the Vietnam War.
The two met up early Monday morning at the airport and said it's as if time had never passed.
- Updated Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes
- Fire district advises residents of ways to avoid a home fire this winter
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated Columbia man to federal prison for sex trafficking
- Updated Jefferson City police awarded DWI vehicle to step up enforcement