Climax Springs, Mo. - Two people were arrested in Climax Springs in Camden County Thursday after police and the Lake Area Narcotics Enforcement Group found meth and a meth lab in the 100 block of Payton Place.
49-year-old Matthew Fitzwater was charged with felony intent or distribution, delivery, manufacturing, or production of a controlled substance, and misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance.
22-year-old Irene Randolph was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
Both are being held in the Camden County Adult Detention Facility on $1,000 cash or $7,500 surety bond.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"