OSAGE BEACH, Mo. -

The Osage Beach Fire Department was called to a condominium fire around 2 Thursday morning.

Upon arrival, they found the roof of a Parkview Bay Condominiums building inflamed.

The building was evacuated and one occupant suffered minor burns. He was treated on the scene.

The building sustained a partial collapse of the top level.

Lake Ozark, Mid County, Camden City and the Sunrise Beach Fire Department was called in for assistance.

Eldon Fire Department covered call for the district while the fire was ongoing.

One firefighter suffered a sprained ankle and was taken to the hospital, treated, and then released.

Fire officials say the cause of the fire has been determined to be discarded cigarette butts in a hanging planter on the deck of one of the condos.

The fire was under control by around 3 AM and crews left the scene around 6:30 AM.

Code enforcement officers from the Osage Beach Fire Protection District and the  City of Osage Beach were on the scene later Thursday determine the structural integrity of the building.

Those results have not yet been released.