PETTIS COUNTY, Mo. - Two people are dead and one person is seriously injured after a car crash Wednesday west of Sedalia.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol says a car driven by Eric G. Evans, 33, of Windsor was traveling west on Main Street when it left the road, hit a utility pole and overturned several times.
Evans suffered serious injuries and was transported by University Hospital in Columbia.
Two passengers, Bonnie M. Osburn, 22, and Christian A. Osburn, 24, both of Windsor, were pronounced dead at the scene.
Troopers believe speed was a factor in the crash.
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy