JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Two people were injured in three accidents during this week's Jefferson City Jaycees Cole County Fair.
Cole County EMS Supervisor Kevin Wieberg told ABC 17 News one rider was injured during Monday's Motocross event. The rider was taken to a Columbia hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Wieberg said two vehicles rolled over during Tuesday's Mud Run in two separate incidents.
Both of those people were checked out on site by personnel at the fairgrounds, and one was taken to St. Mary's in Jefferson City for non-life threatening injuries.
Wieberg said the on-site personnel is comprised of Cole County Sheriff's deputies, EMS personnel, Cole County fire departments, and Communication assets from the Cole County Emergency Response Team.
- Updated Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes
- Fire district advises residents of ways to avoid a home fire this winter
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated Columbia man to federal prison for sex trafficking
- Updated Jefferson City police awarded DWI vehicle to step up enforcement