KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Two red panda cubs were recently born at the Kansas City Zoo.
Zoo officials said the male cubs were both born on June 26, according to affiliate KMBC.
Adult red pandas can grow to about the size of a house cat. The cubs are currently smaller than a can of soup.
The babies are staying close to their mom and dad, but the zoo said that guests can see them nesting via a TV monitor.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active