JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Jefferson City is planning on adding three new roundabouts to cut back on traffic congestion on US Highway 54 and Stadium Boulevard.
This $3 million project is expected to dramatically cut back on congestion that can go on for blocks during the school year.
The city is calling this a safety project because of three schools that are near to the improvement sites.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"