COLUMBIA, Mo. - The Columbia Water and Light Advisory Board met Wednesday morning to hear capital improvement budget plans.
The budget is from fiscal year 2015 to 2019. The total estimated requirement for all electric capital improvement projects in 2015 is $31.7 million, and the total for the 5-year period is $96.4 million.
The budget requirement for water capital improvements is $1.9 million in fiscal year 2015, and $61 million for the entire 5-year period.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Updated Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost