MOBERLY, Mo. - Mid-Missouri authorities say a woman has died after falling from a second-story porch in Moberly.
Police and first-responders were called to a home in the 700 block of West Reed on Wednesday. They talked to a 53 year-old man who said a woman had fallen from a balcony. She was treated by ambulance crews at the scene and flown to University Hospital in Columbia, where she later died.
The victim has since been identified as 49 year-old Claradine Hustito. An autopsy is scheduled, and the death investigation remains on-going. At the moment, investigators do not believe foul play is involved.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Updated Car windows smashed in break-in spree
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze