One woman was injured following a rollover crash in Boone County.
The crash occurred when a vehicle was driving southbound on Highway 63 approaching Prathersville Road.
Gretchen Pani, 41, lost control and begun to veer off towards the left side of the roadway before overcorrecting.
Pani then overcorrected again to the left causing the vehicle to overturn.
Police said the vehicle continued to overturn several times until coming to rest on its top in the northbound lanes of Highway 63.
Pani was transported from the scene by EMS personnel to University Hospital for a mild concussion and broken hand.
According to officials, It is believed excessive speed and/or drug and alcohol impairment was not a contributing factor in the crash.
Police said Pani voluntarily submitted to a chemical test of her blood.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost