ROCHEPORT, Mo. - Emergency crews rescued a woman Sunday night after she fell nearly 30 feet down an embankment.
Officials say Amy Brinkman was riding her bike with a group on the MKT trail in Rocheport Sunday night.
Rescuers told ABC 17 News they dropped a boat in the water and paddled down stream to rescue the woman.
She was found conscious and breathing.
Brinkman was transported to University Hospital. On Monday afternoon, she was listed in fair condition.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- Updated First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security