COLUMBIA, Mo. - A Howard County woman was seriously injured in a car crash on Highway 40 Tuesday afternoon.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol says Rachel F. Huddleston, 20, of New Franklin was traveling westbound on Highway 40 around 4:30 p.m. when she crossed the center line, overcorrected and overturned.
Troopers say Huddleston was ejected from the vehicle.
She was transported to University Hospital in Columbia with serious injuries.
Huddleston was not wearing a seat belt, according to the Highway Patrol.
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Updated Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes