EVANSVILLE, Ind. (AP) - Daylen Robinson scored 16 of his 21 points in the second half to help Central Missouri win the NCAA Division II championship, 84-77 over West Liberty on Saturday.
Central Missouri (30-5) also won the division title in 1984.
Shawn Dyer led West Liberty (31-4) 19 points.
West Liberty built a 35-26 lead 18 minutes into the game before the Mules came back to tie it 37. Neither team led by more than five points in the second half until the final 20 seconds in the game that had 14 ties and nine lead changes.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active