COLUMBIA, Mo. - On Friday night, with the 60th pick in the NFL Draft former Mizzou defensive end Kony Ealy was drafted to the Carolina Panthers.
Ealy forewent his senior year to enter the draft his junior year.
In his final season with the Tigers as an 2013 All-America, Ealy returned one block pass for a 49 yard touchdown return, and 45 total tackles.
With the 64th pick, the Seattle Seahawks selected former Mizzou offensive lineman Justin Britt.
Britt suffered a foot before a season ending ACL injury. Then started all 14 games in the 2013 season with Mizzou at left tackle.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security