Missouri Basketball will host Southern Mississippi on Sunday in the second round of the National Invitation Tournament. Tip off for the game is 4 p.m. and can be seen on ESPNU.
Mizzou is coming off an 85-77 win over Davidson in the first round, thanks to 30 points from Jabari Brown.
The Tigers are looking to advance to the NIT quarterfinals for the first time in school history with a win on Sunday. If Missouri beats the Golden Eagles, it will face the winner of Minnesota vs. St. Mary's. The Gophers are a No. 1 seed in the NIT.
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust
- Injury crash shuts down westbound Highway 50
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Updated Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated Boone County crews battle house fire on West Wolfe Road
- Lack of school resource officers in Boone County
- Updated MU football hires defensive line coach