COLUMBIA, Mo. - Rock Bridge wide receiver Zach Reuter will play football at Kansas State. The receiver committed to the Wildcats on Thursday, making him the third Rock Bridge senior from this year's team to commit to a Division 1 program. The other two Bruins players are Jace Neville (Memphis) and Ross Alexander (Georgia Southern).
According to ESPN, Reuter had two other offers from Army and Georgia Southern. He had more than 1,500 receiving yards as Rock Bridge made it to the state championship game this past season.
Reuter will grey shirt for Kansas State, meaning he will not enroll at the university as a full-time student in the fall. Instead, he can enroll as a part-time student and pay for his own education. Next January, he may enroll at Kansas State full-time and he will officially be part of the football roster.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active