The Missouri men's basketball team added two names to its 2014 roster.
Jakeenan Gant was all decked out in black and gold for his signing day ceremony.
Grant is ranked 47th in the country, averaging 17.9 points, 9.3 rebounds and 4 blocks per game last season.
When he came to visit Columbia, Gant said he felt that he fit in the Tiger system.
Namon Wright is joining Jakeenan Gant on the roster.
The shooting guard is ranked 60th in the country, turning down UCLA and USC to become a Tiger.
Leading his team to a state crown, Wright averaged 15.6 points, 7.3 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game.
Mizzou head coach Frank Haith says Wright reminds him of WesClark, and his 6-foot-4, 175-pound frame will be a great addition on defense.
- Updated Crash shuts down Highway 124 between Hallsville and Centralia
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit