KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Kansas City Chiefs have hired a new assistant coach --someone who is familiar to head coach Andy Reid.
Kansas City hired former Vikings coach Brad Childress Thursday. He spent five years as the head coach of the Minnesota Vikings (2006-10). He spent the last season as the offensive coordinator for the Cleveland Browns.
Childress spent seven seasons with Reid in Philadelphia. He will be the Chiefs' spread game analyst and work on special projects.
- Updated Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Gov. Nixon restricts millions in Medicaid spending
- 2016 city of Columbia community survey sent to residents
- 75 years after WWII, mid-Missouri remembers
- UM System Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force releases recommendations after audit
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday