COLUMBIA, Mo. - On Thursday, the No. 13 Missouri tigers beat No. 6 Alabama 8-6 after four lead changes.
Tori Finucane started in the circle for the Tigers, pitching seven innings allowing nine hits, six runs and five strike outs.
First batter for the Roll Tide hits a home run off Finucane giving Alabama a 1-0 lead in the first.
In the third and fourth innings, Missouri gains their first lead 5-2 after a Kelsea Roth home run at the bottom of the fourth.
Top of the fifth inning Alabama hits a grand slam to retake the lead 6-5.
Bottom of the sixth, Mizzou takes back the lead 8-6 and at the top of the 7th a fielders choice at second sealed the upset over Alabama.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost