ST. LOUIS, Mo. - Tracy Abrams scored a season-best 22 points and made two free throws with 4.6 seconds to lift Illinois over No. 23 Missouri 65-64 Saturday in the annual Braggin' Rights game.
Rayvonte Rice added 14 points for Illinois (9-2), which snapped a four-game losing streak in the 33rd renewal of the annual neutral-court matchup.
Jordan Clarkson had 25 points and Earnest Ross added 13 for Missouri (10-1), which entered the game as the lone unbeaten school in the SEC.
Illinois scrambled on its final possession but got a bit of a break when Abrams was fouled by Johnathan Williams III driving the lane.
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018
- Winter weather car preparations: What you should have in your car
- Speed limit reduction coming to major Columbia roadway following MoDOT study
- Updated Confirmed structure fire on Perkins Road