ATHENS, Ga. - Go ahead and call them the "comeback kids", because once again Mizzou baseball found a way to win.
Senior Dane Opel hit a three-run, go-ahead triple in the top of the ninth, as Missouri rallied back to defeat Georgia 8-5 Sunday at Foley Field.
Pitcher Keaton Steele retired the last 15 batters he faced while earning his third win of the season.
Tiger starter Alec Rash went a career-best 7.1 innings, allowing just one earned run on four hits while striking out nine with no walks.
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy