COLUMBIA, Mo. - Thursday night former Missouri men's basketball player Jordan Clarkson was drafted with the 46th overall pick to the Los Angeles Lakers.
Clarkson transferred to Mizzou from the University of Tulsa and sat out his sophomore year.
With the Tigers, Clarkson led the team with 3.4 assists and second in scoring 17.5 points per game.
A three time SEC players of the week and a member of the second team all SEC, Clarkson was dominate in the back court.
Career highs set by Clarkson are eight assists and 31 points in a game.
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy