LEXINGTON, Ky. - The Missouri Tigers trounce the Kentucky Wildcats in a record-winning game 48-17.
Maty Mauk tied a school record with five touchdowns passes, connecting with Dorial Green-Beckham on four.
Mauk has started four games and against the Wildcats completed 17 of 28 attempts for 203 yards. His four touchdown passes to Green-Beckham sets a school record.
Henry Josey rushed for two touchdowns, including an 86-yard sprint down the field.
Kentucky scored two touchdowns in the third quarter. Those were trumped by two touchdowns from Green-Beckham.
Saturday's win keeps the tigers one game ahead of South Carolina and Georgia in the SEC East race. The Tigers head into their second bye-week following this matchup.
- Updated Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018 after alleged policy violations
- Updated Traffic Alert: Emergency crews responding to crash in northeast Columbia
- Updated Major Columbia thoroughfare to see speed limit reduction
- Incoming Governor's wife robbed at gunpoint
- Updated Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"