COLUMBIA, Mo. - 2014 National wrestling champion J'den Cox says he's still looking to improve.
On Saturday night, Cox won the 197 lbs weight class NCAA Championship title becoming the youngest Mizzou All-American, youngest Mizzou champion and the first Tiger to make the Championship round since 2010.
Cox said despite winning over the weekend, he will take some time off but get back to work to improve his skills.
A four time Missouri state champion from Hickman High School, Cox is looking forward to winning four NCAA wrestling titles.
- Updated 75 years after WWII, mid-Missouri remembers
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated UM System Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force releases recommendations after audit
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018