The Tigers dominated in their 2013-2014 season opener against Southeast Louisiana, 89-53.
Mizzou shot 57.7 percent in the first half; that included eight 3-pointers. Earnest Ross made three long-distance shots, while Wes Clark and Stefan Jankovic both made two from the three.
Clark posted 10 points in the first half, behind 4-of-7 shooting and finished with 13 points overall on the night.
Jordan Clarkson was shut out in the first half for the black and gold, but rebounded with 14 points in the second half. Clarkson finished the night shooting 5 for 12 from the field.
Junior Jabari Brown led Mizzou in scoring Friday evening at Mizzou Arena, as he finished with 19 points. Brown's seven rebounds also paced the Tigers in that category.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- Updated First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security