Sunday the No. 7 Missouri volleyball team swept Kentucky 3-0 (25-21, 25-23, 25-22)
Now, the team remains undefeated with 27 wins, a national best and 11-0 in the SEC.
Win 27 was Wayne Krewlow's 500th win as head coach.
The Tiger''s middle hitters combined for 20 kills on .613 hitting with 13 blocks in Sunday's win.
Whitney Little lead the Tigers with 11 kills on .588 hitting. Freshman Emily Thater had seven kills on .500 hitting with six blocks.
Also with 11 kills, Lisa Henning finished with eight digs.
Senior setter Molly Kreklow had 39 assists leading Mizzou to .350 hitting. Kreklow racked up five kills on eight attempts and seven digs.
Kentucky tried to shut down SEC freshman player of the week Carly Kan and Emily Wilson.
- Updated 75 years after WWII, mid-Missouri remembers
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated UM System Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force releases recommendations after audit
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018