Several Tigers helped their draft stock in Indianapolis after Sunday's workouts, including former Mizzou running back Henry Josey.
Josey posted an official 40 yard dash time of 4.43 seconds. With concerns over his surgically-repaired knee, that time may help ease concerns by front offices worried about his health.
Wide Reciever L'Damian Washington posted an official 40 time of 4.46
Marcus Lucas was not as impressive in the 40 (4.60 seconds), but was one of the stronger bench press performers. The former Tiger wideout had 20 reps, tied for fourth among wide receivers at the combine.
Defensive end Kony Ealy had 22 bench press reps, while Michael Sam finished with 17. In the bench press workouts, players must life 225 pounds as many times as they can.
Ealy and Sam will run the 40-yard dash on Monday.
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Chapel Hill road repairs extended