COLUMBIA, Mo. - The next time you go to Faurot Field, you may want to look at the sidelines. Next to the cheerleaders, you will see Suzy Thompson, the longtime cheer coach for the Missouri Tigers. ABC 17's Sherree Burruss tells us why Thompson serves as living inspiration for her squad.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost