COLUMBIA, Mo. - Missouri softball coach Ehren Earleywine wins 500th game Wednesday in double header sweep against Western Illinois.
The Tigers won the first game 4-2, and the No. 16 Tigers finished the sweep with a 5-0 shutout in the second game.
In the first game, Sami Fagan scored the game winning run in the 4-2 victory over Western Illinois.
In game 2, freshman pitcher Casey Stangel on the mound pitched 7 innings allowing three hits and no runs in the 5-0 sweep.
No. 16 Missouri hit the road against No. 20 Auburn for a three-game series Friday April 11th at 6 p.m. through Sunday.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost