COLUMBIA, Mo. - On Wednesday, Mizzou softball head coach Ehren Earleywine announced freshmen Casey Stangel, Kelli Schkade, sophomores Carlie Rose and Sarah Moore will be leaving the program.
Carlie Rose took to twitter last week to announce she was leaving the team and transferring.
Casey Stangel was the number two pitcher and was in the circle when the team faced Nebraska in the second game for the Regional Title of the NCAA Tournament.
Kelli Schkade was named SEC freshman of the week early April and started 30 games in the infield this season.
Sarah Moore is a sophomore outfielder, who off a Corrin Genovese double, scored a run in the win over Bradle advancing Mizzou in the Columbia Regional of the NCAA Tournament.
- Updated One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Updated Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust