COLUMBIA, Mo. - The No. 7 Missouri Tiger softball team is powering its way through the SEC.
Mizzou swept a Saturday doubleheader, and a three-game series, against the South Carolina Gamecocks and now has a 20-2 overall record this year, 7-1 in SEC play.
The Tigers crushed the Gamecocks in game one Saturday, 12-3. Angela Randazzo powered the Mizzou lineup with two home runs. Shortstop Corrin Genovese also hit her second homer of the year.
In the series finale, Randazzo homered again -- her sixth of the season -- and drove in four runs as the Tigers cruised to an 8-0 shutout victory.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost