COLUMBIA, Mo. - Boone County prosecutors filed a felony charge against former Missouri basketball player Zach Price on Thursday. He has been charged with first degree felony tampering.
Boone County Assistant Prosecutor Jessica Meredith tells ABC 17 News Price is scheduled to make his initial court appearance in Boone County Circuit court on Friday.
Price was kicked off the Mizzou basketball team after Columbia Police arrested Price twice in one day on April 3. The police report said Price rammed his car into his roommate's vehicle. The report also said his roommate, former Mizzou basketball player Earnest Ross, was in the car at the time with his girlfriend. Later in the night, police say Price got into a separate physical altercation with Ross. It is unclear which incident the felony charge refers to.
- Updated One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Updated Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust