COLUMBIA, Mo. - Former Missouri Tiger Ricky Kreklow is transferring from the University of California.
A source tells ABC 17 Sports schools are already showing interest in Kreklow but it's unclear if Missouri is interested or even contacted their former player.
In a statement, Kreklow said this was not as easy decision for him and said it was not related to the coaching change at Cal.
Cuonzo Martin is the Golden Bears' new coach after leaving Tennessee.
- Updated No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes