COLUMBIA, Mo. - Rock Bridge wide receiver Alex Ofodile committed to Oregon Monday night, he confirmed with ABC 17 sports director Austin Kim. He spent Tuesday morning notifying other schools of his decision. The long time Missouri target was recruited by the Tigers, Oklahoma, Nebraska, among others.
Ofodile is the son of Rock Bridge coach A.J. Ofodile, who played tight end at Mizzou. The Tigers were believed to be a favorite to land the younger Ofodile. He caught 92 balls for 1,300 yards and 16 touchdowns according to Rivals.
Ofodile helped the Bruins get to the Class 5 state title game in St. Louis in November. The 6'3, 201 pound rising senior commits to Oregon a month after fellow Mid-Missouri star Hale Hentges pledges his services to Alabama. Ofodile
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Car flips in Columbia crash, driver arrested
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy