COLUMBIA, Mo. - On Friday, Mizzou announces a new tailgating section at Memorial Field.
Truman's Terrace will be added as a part of the new East Side construction to give MU fans "a unique game day experience."
The new area is located beyond the southeast corner of Faurot Field, in the space that used to be known as the Amphitheater at Mizzou. This area is being converted into a tiered hillside that will allow individuals and groups to hold fully catered pre-game and post-game tailgate parties, making this Saturday tradition easy, convenient and fun.
Truman's Terrace will be a specially-ticketed, meaning that only those with a ticket to the game and to Truman's Terrace will be allowed in.
Ticket holders will have access to Truman's Terrace two hours prior to kickoff and one hour after the end of the game.
Truman's Terrace includes a TV viewing area, live musical entertainment, and a social lounge space with tables and chairs.
A food buffet is included as part of membership to Truman's Terrace, and an a la carte cash bar will also be available on site. An individual season membership is being sold for $200 per person
- Updated One suspect charged in multi-county burglary bust
- Injury crash shuts down westbound Highway 50
- Updated Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members
- Updated Prosecutor files charge against former MU wide receiver
- Updated Boone County crews battle house fire on West Wolfe Road
- Lack of school resource officers in Boone County
- MU football hires defensive line coach