Mizzou freshman pitcher Tori Finucane wins SEC Freshman Of The Year, the conference announced Tuesday.
Finucane is 21-5 with an ERA of 1.70 overall. She has a 2.03 ERA in league play with 19 complete games to her name. She is the first Tiger to win a freshman of the year honor from the conference since Rhea Taylor in 2008.
Mizzou plays LSU at 10 a.m. in Columbia, S.C. for their first game of the SEC tournament. Click the video player to watch a preview from ABC 17's Sherree Burruss.
- Updated No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes