COLUMBIA, Mo. - ABC 17 News has confirmed University of Missouri linebacker Torey Boozer has been dismissed from the team for undisclosed disciplinary reasons.
Boozer was one of three players arrested in October behind Faurot Field for possession of marijuana.
He pleaded guilty in February to an amended charge of trespassing and paid a fine and court fees.
Boozer's Twitter account stated he is transferring to Southern Methodist University in Texas.
Dorial Green-Beckham and Levi Copelin were also arrested for possession of marijuana in October. Both pleaded guilty to amended charges of trespassing.
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Updated Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes