COLUMBIA, Mo. - The University of Missouri has sold out its allotment of 13,500 tickets for the Cotton Bowl.
The tickets went on sale at noon Monday and within 10 minutes, all were sold out.
The No. 9 Tigers will take on No. 13 Oklahoma State in the Cotton Bowl, set for Jan. 3 at 7 p.m. in Dallas.
According to the athletics department, there were less than 1,000 tickets remaining for the general public following presale orders from donors and season ticket holders.
Although MU's allotment has been sold, fans can still purchase tickets through other venues and online ticket brokers.
Those who are unable to make it to the game can watch its on FOX 22/KQFX.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Updated Car windows smashed in break-in spree
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze