Terms of Service
Web Site (KMIZ.com) Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Networks Of Mid-Missouri Company (“Networks of Mid-Missouri”)'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Networks of Mid-Missouri's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Networks of Mid-Missouri at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Networks of Mid-Missouri's web site are provided "as is". Networks of Mid-Missouri makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Networks of Mid-Missouri does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Networks of Mid-Missouri or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Networks of Mid-Missouri's Internet site, even if Networks of Mid-Missouri or a Networks of Mid-Missouri authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Networks of Mid-Missouri's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Networks of Mid-Missouri does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Networks of Mid-Missouri may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Networks of Mid-Missouri does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Networks of Mid-Missouri has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Networks of Mid-Missouri of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that content located on this website infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify the Copyright Agent for Networks of Mid-Missouri by means of a mailed or e-mailed notification (“Infringement Notification”) providing the information described below to the address or email address listed below. You may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in an Infringement Notification. Thus, if you are not sure content located on this site infringes your copyright, you should first contact an attorney.
All Infringement Notifications should include the following:
- A signature, electronic or physical, of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
- Identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and location on the website of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit the Networks of Mid-Missouri to find and positively identify that content;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you:
- that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and,
- under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notification is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Infringement Notifications should be sent to the following:
NPG of Missouri
501 Business Loop 70 East
Columbia, MO 65201
Joe McLean - firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Interactive Features
This website includes a variety of features that allow feedback to Networks of Mid-Missouri and real-time interaction between users that can allow users to communicate with others. You are responsible for material that you post on this website. Networks of Mid-Missouri does not control or routinely review the messages, information or files that others may provide through the website.
It is a condition of your use of this website that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, fraudulent, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without the express written approval of Networks of Mid-Missouri.
- Gather for the purpose of spamming, phishing or password harvesting email addresses that have been posted by other users of the website.
- Use or attempt to use another person’s account, password or services.
- Disrupt, interfere with or otherwise violate the security of the website or any services, accounts, passwords, servers or networks related to the website.
- Send repeated messages to another user or repeat postings of the same message under the same or multiple subjects.
A VIOLATION OF THE FOREGOING MAY BE REFERRED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.
10. License to Networks of Mid-Missouri
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Networks of Mid-Missouri's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
13. Minors Online
Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. We won’t knowingly allow anyone under 13 to register with us or to provide any other personal information. If you’re under 13, please do not provide us with any personal information about yourself (such as your name, your e-mail address or your phone number).
14. Third-Party Companies
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn or more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising for some companies, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org and http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- Child sodomy suspect arrested by Cyber Crimes Task Force
- UM system President Choi recommends rescinding Bill Cosby's degree
- Columbia Planned Parenthood supporters join nationwide "Pink Out"
- Jefferson City's Habitat for Humanity celebrates 95th completed home
- Man charged with stealing in Cooper County
- Southern Boone nearly $700,000 over budget for 2017-2018
- Southern Boone parents with meal debt might not be able to attend child's graduation