Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 3:33 am CST on December 5, 2013, expires at: 6:00 PM CST on December 06, 2013
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 9 am this morning to 6 PM CST Friday... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow remains in effect from 9 am this morning to 6 PM CST Friday.
- Timing and areas affected...areas generally north of the Interstate 44 corridor from late this morning through the afternoon Friday.
- Snow and sleet accumulations...snowfall of one to three inches will be possible from late this morning through Friday afternoon.
- Ice accumulations...little to no ice accumulation is expected.
- Impacts...snowfall may cause some travel problems...especially during the afternoon commute today and the morning commute on Friday. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.