Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 6:47 am CST on December 5, 2013, expires at: 6:00 PM CST on December 06, 2013
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST Friday... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow remains in effect until 6 PM CST Friday.
- Timing and areas affected...beginning late this morning or early afternoon over extreme southeast Kansas into west central Missouri.
- Snow accumulations...roughly one to three inches of snow will be possible.
- Winds and visibility... winds of 10 to 20 mph will be possible and visibilities may drop below a mile during periods of moderate snowfall.
- Impacts...snowfall may cause some travel problems...especially during the afternoon commute today and the morning commute on Friday. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.