Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 3:23 PM CST on March 2, 2015, expires at: 6:00 AM CST on March 03, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory in effect from midnight tonight to 6 am CST Tuesday... The National Weather Service in Kansas City/Pleasant Hill has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for freezing rain... which is in effect from midnight tonight to 6 am CST Tuesday.
- Timing... light freezing rain or freezing drizzle will spread over the region late tonight and end around sunrise Tuesday morning.
- Ice accumulations... a light glazing of several hundredths of an inch of ice is possible.
- Impacts (describe the primary impacts from the weather - visibilities -roads -drifting -etc...)...
- other impacts... travel may be difficult late tonight and early tomorrow morning before temperatures warm above freezing. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.