Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 12:02 PM CST on March 1, 2015, expires at: 6:00 PM CST on March 01, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST this evening...
- timing...several more bursts of snow and sleet are expected this afternoon.
- Accumulations...additional accumulations will be an inch or less.
- Winds...northwest 5 mph or less.
- Impacts...the wintry precipitation will result in hazardous travel conditions...especially on bridges... overpasses...and untreated roads. Parking lots and sidewalks will become slippery as well. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that less than 6 inches of snow is expected across the advisory area. Slippery roads can be expected...so motorists should plan for a slower than normal trip. Be especially alert when approaching bridges...overpasses... and curves.