Flash Flood Watch:
Issued at: 3:28 PM CDT on June 30, 2015, expires at: 7:00 AM CDT on July 02, 2015
- ...Flash Flood Watch in effect from 1 am CDT Wednesday through Thursday morning... The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
- Flash Flood Watch for portions of central Missouri and south central Missouri...including the following areas...in central Missouri...Benton...Camden...Maries...Miller...Morgan... Phelps and Pulaski. In south central Missouri...Dent.
- From 1 am CDT Wednesday through Thursday morning
- periods of showers and thunderstorms are forecast to move through central Missouri from late tonight through Thursday morning. The threat for flash flooding will increase...especially over locations that experience multiple rounds of thunderstorms.
- Remember to never drive through water covered roadways. Additionally...be especially cautious at night as flooding dangers are much more difficult to identify. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation. You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action should flash flood warnings be issued. Frye