Areal Flood Watch:
Issued at: 3:33 am CST on November 27, 2015, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on November 28, 2015
- ...Flood Watch remains in effect through this evening... The Flood Watch continues for
- portions of east central Kansas and Missouri...including the following areas...in east central Kansas...Linn KS and Miami. In Missouri...Bates...Cass...Cooper...Henry...Howard...Johnson MO...Lafayette...Pettis and Saline.
- Through this evening
- steady moderate to heavy rain approaching a total of 2 to 3 inches with locally higher amounts will contribute to flooding of local streams. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on current forecasts. You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared to take action should flooding develop.
Issued at: 12:46 am CST on November 27, 2015, expires at: 5:00 PM CST on November 30, 2015
- The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill MO has issued a
- Flood Warning for the Missouri River at Boonville.
- From late Saturday night to Monday afternoon.
- At 10:30 PM Thursday the stage was 11.0 feet.
- Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
- Minor flooding is forecast.
- Forecast...rise above flood stage by early Sunday morning and continue to rise to near 21.6 feet by Sunday morning. The river will fall below flood stage by Sunday afternoon.
- At 21.0 feet...low-lying rural areas along the river flood. Latest location fs stage day/time forecast Missouri River Boonville 21 11.0 Thu 10 PM 21.6 Sunday morning lat...Lon 3908 9297 3902 9255 3894 9259 3896 9286 3903 9298