Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 9:01 am CST on December 18, 2014, expires at: 12:00 PM CST on December 18, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory in effect until noon CST today... The National Weather Service in Kansas City/Pleasant Hill has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow...which is in effect until noon CST today.
- Location...north central and central Missouri.
- Timing...snow will continue through noon today. Light freezing drizzle is possible through early afternoon.
- Snow/ice accumulations...total accumulations of 2 to 4 inches of snow. Little to no ice accumulation.
- Impacts...light snow has accumulated on roadways causing them to become slick. This may cause travel difficulties. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.