Issued at: 2:24 PM CDT on May 24, 2015, expires at: 8:00 PM CDT on May 24, 2015
- Tornado Watch 203 remains in effect until 800 PM CDT for the following locations MO . Missouri counties included are Adair Audrain Benton Boone Callaway Camden Carroll Chariton Christian Cole Cooper Crawford Dallas Dent Douglas Franklin Gasconade Greene Grundy Hickory Howard Howell Iron Knox Laclede Lewis Lincoln Linn Livingston Macon Maries Marion Mercer Miller Moniteau Monroe Montgomery Morgan Oregon Osage Ozark Pettis Phelps Pike Polk Pulaski Putnam Ralls Randolph Reynolds Saline Schuyler Shannon Shelby stone Sullivan Taney Texas Warren Washington Webster Wright
Issued at: 11:21 am CDT on May 24, 2015, expires at: 11:21 AM CDT on May 25, 2015
- The Flood Warning continues for the Missouri River at Gasconade
- until further notice.
- The morning stage was estimated at 20.8 feet.
- Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
- Minor flooding is forecast.
- Forecast: the river will fall to near 17.9 feet Tuesday morning and rise again to near 29.7 feet by Thursday evening.
- Impact: at 24.5 feet...southern portions of old rock Road and twisters Road south of Rhineland begin flooding near this height.
- Impact: at 23.5 feet...the southern end of School House Road south of Rhineland begins flooding near this height.
- Impact: at 22.4 feet...Gasconade park boat ramp...bbq grills...and parking area begins flooding near this height. Fld latest 7 a.M. Forecast location stg obs stg 05/25 05/26 05/27 05/28 05/29 Missouri River Gasconade 22.0 25.00 18.1 17.9 24.1 28.8 29.3 Lat...Lon 3873 9164 3868 9164 3866 9156 3869 9150 3872 9150