Flash Flood Watch:
Issued at: 4:05 PM CDT on June 30, 2015, expires at: 7:00 AM CDT on July 02, 2015
- ...Flash Flood Watch in effect from 10 PM CDT this evening through Thursday morning... The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill has issued a
- Flash Flood Watch for portions of central Missouri...north central Missouri and west central Missouri...including the following areas...in central Missouri...Cooper...Howard... Pettis and Saline. In north central Missouri...Carroll... Chariton and Randolph. In west central Missouri...Henry... Johnson MO...Lafayette and ray.
- From 10 PM CDT this evening through Thursday morning
- heavy rainfall may impact the area tonight and continuing through Thursday morning.
- Rivers...creeks and streams will likely experience flooding with this excessive rainfall. In addition...many low water crossings may become flooded and impassible. A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation. You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action should flash flood warnings be issued.