Issued at: 6:43 PM CDT on July 01, 2015, expires at: 12:00 AM CDT on July 02, 2015
- Tornado Watch 383 remains in effect until 1200 am CDT for the following locations MO . Missouri counties included are Barton Bates Benton Camden Carroll Cass Cedar Chariton Clay Cooper Dade Dallas Greene Henry Hickory Howard Jackson Jasper Johnson Laclede Lafayette Lawrence Morgan Pettis Platte Polk Randolph ray St. Clair Saline Vernon Webster Wright
Issued at: 9:22 am CDT on July 1, 2015, expires at: 4:00 AM CDT on July 04, 2015
- The Flood Warning continues for the Blackwater river at Valley City.
- From this morning to late Friday night.
- At 9:00 am Wednesday the stage was 24.3 feet.
- Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
- Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
- Forecast...the river will continue rising to near 30.2 feet by Thursday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Friday morning.
- At 25.0 feet...County Highway E near Valley City and Highway 23 near the Perry State Wildlife Area are under water.
- At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to flood. Latest location fs stage day/time forecast Blackwater River Valley city 22 24.3 Wed 09 am 30.2 Thursday morning lat...Lon 3894 9342 3882 9361 3882 9368 3891 9361 3899 9348