Areal Flood Watch:
Issued at: 3:33 am CST on November 27, 2015, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on November 28, 2015
- ...Flood Watch remains in effect through this evening... The Flood Watch continues for
- portions of east central Kansas and Missouri...including the following areas...in east central Kansas...Linn KS and Miami. In Missouri...Bates...Cass...Cooper...Henry...Howard...Johnson MO...Lafayette...Pettis and Saline.
- Through this evening
- steady moderate to heavy rain approaching a total of 2 to 3 inches with locally higher amounts will contribute to flooding of local streams. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on current forecasts. You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared to take action should flooding develop.
Issued at: 11:13 am CST on November 26, 2015, expires at: 12:42 AM CST on November 29, 2015
- The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill MO has issued a
- Flood Warning for the Blackwater river at Valley City.
- From Friday morning to late Saturday night.
- At 10:00 am Thursday the stage was 3.8 feet.
- Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
- Minor flooding is forecast.
- Forecast...rise above flood stage by Friday morning and continue to rise to near 24.2 feet by early Friday afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage by early Saturday morning.
- At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to flood. Latest location fs stage day/time forecast Blackwater River Valley city 22 3.8 Thu 10 am 24.2 early Friday afternoon lat...Lon 3894 9342 3882 9361 3882 9368 3891 9361 3899 9348