Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 3:09 am CST on February 1, 2015, expires at: 9:00 PM CST on February 01, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 9 PM CST this evening... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow remains in effect until 9 PM CST this evening.
- Timing...snow will continue through this evening.
- Total snow accumulations...2 to 4 inches of snow.
- Blowing snow...north winds of 15 to 25 mph with higher gusts are expected by late morning. This may result in periods of blowing and drifting snow.
- Impacts...the expected snow totals and blowing snow will make travel hazardous. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.