Hurricane Michael made landfall Wednesday afternoon as a Category 4 storm.
A major storm surge and high winds led to devastation on Florida's Panhandle and into the interior, with the storm causing more destruction as it moved into Georgia. We've rounded up some webcams that show the storm as it came ashore and the aftermath.
TIME's cam from Panama City Beach, Florida (recorded)
The Sun, live cam from Panama City Beach, Florida
Panama City Beach, Florida (recorded)
Navarre Pier, Florida (recorded)
- Mexico Beach, Florida, about 20 miles west of Panama City
- Island House Beach Resort, Siesta Beach, Florida
- Lifeguard station webcams from Panama City Beach
- Twin Piers at Bradenton Beach, Florida
- Venice jetties, Sarasota County, Florida
- Sandestin Beach, Destin, Florida